vineri, 3 august 2007

start spreading the news




Ieri cand plecam de la servici , colegii mei m-au oprit si m-au pus sa ascult o melodie.
Era Frank Sinatra : New york New york .

Mi-a placut gestul lor . Am inceput sa dansez pe hol .
Saptamana viitoare voi fi acolo ! inca mi se pare un vis .


Start spreading the newsI’m leaving todayI want to be a part of itNew york, new york
These vegabond shoesAre longing to strayRight through the very heart of itNew york, new york
Bridge 1:I wanna wake up in the cityThat doesn’t sleepAnd find I’m king of the hillTop of the heap

This little town bluesAre melting awayI’ll make a brand new start of itIn old new york
If I can make it there,I’ll make it anywhereIt’s up to you,
New york, new york
Bridge 2:
New york, new yorkI wanna wake up in the cityThat never sleepsAnd find I’m a number one,Top of the list,King of the hill, a number one...
This...little town.... bluesAre...melting away,I gotta make a brand new start of itIn old new york

And if I can make it there,I’m gonna make it anywhereIt’s up to you,New york, new yoooooooooork...
New yooork.

0 comentarii: